Advanced Environmental Services Inc. – Winnipeg, MB
Advanced Environmental Services is looking to hire an asbestos technician to join our team! We are very busy with current and upcoming jobs and are looking for reliable, hardworking individuals who are seeking a challenging and interesting career. We offer competitive wages, provide uniforms, and also offer a benefits program to our employees.
– Prepping job sites, Type 1,2,3 Asbestos Abatement, mould removal, minor demolition & clean up
– Asbestos abatement experience or training is highly recommended
– Certification & Training is encouraged (WHMIS, First Aid, Fall Arrest, etc.)
– Experience with power tools, sledgehammers, drills, air guns, etc.
– Able to meet deadlines and work in a team environment
– Ability to lift 23 kg (50 lbs) and work in confined spaces
– Need to be flexible, dependable and reliable
– Shifts include day, evening, nights, weekends, out of town jobs
We are offering stable and fulfilling work starting immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Driver’s Licence
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject titled ASBESTOS TECHNICIAN or click the apply now button below